Sunday, November 12, 2006

Corpse Bride

Corpse Bride

2005
Director: Tim Burton
Mike Johnson



Cast:
Johnny Depp .... Victor Van Dort (voice
Helena Bonham Carter .... Corpse Bride (voice
Emily Watson .... Victoria Everglot (voice
Tracey Ullman .... Nell Van Dort/Hildegarde (voice
Paul Whitehouse .... William Van Dort/Mayhew/Paul The Head Waiter (voice
Joanna Lumley .... Maudeline Everglot (voice
Albert Finney .... Finis Everglot (voice
Richard E. Grant .... Barkis Bittern (voice
Christopher Lee .... Pastor Galswells (voice

Finnis Everglot: There's an eye in me soup
Elder Gutknecht: Why go up there when people are dying to get down here?
The Corpse Bride: [singing] If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching. Though it doesnt beat, it's breaking. And the pain here that I feel... try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead... yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed.
Black Widow Spider: Everybody knows/ That's just a temporary state/ Which is cured very quickly/ When we meet our fate
Victor Van Dort: I want some questions!
General Bonesapart: Answers... I think you mean answers
Bonejangles: I love a woman with meat on her bones!




کارتون عروس مرده رو تقریبا دو هفته پیش دیدم و دوستش داشتم. فقط حیف که اصلا کیفیت نداشت. کارتون خوبی بود ولی عالی نبود.

No comments: